Jasper is a European corporate lawyer turned transformation leader for McKinsey & Company in Australia and New Zealand. He boasts 15 years successful track record of setting the direction, transforming and improving large blue-chip organisations across industries and continents. His background in business, law and sociology allow him to influence impactful outcomes across entire organisations. As an advisor and investor in early-stage ventures, his energy, expertise and drive for innovation and growth have supported many companies to mature and succeed. Despite/thanks to his occasional ‘Dutch directness’, he is an effective communicator, highly analytical, pragmatic, and personable.
- Enterprise and business unit strategy
- Acceleration of strategy delivery
- Business building – early-stage ventures and intra-preneurship in large organisations
- Mergers and acquisitions, including post-deal integrations
- Growth, culture, innovation and performance improvement